ProData Consult are looking for a Finance Transformation Project Manager to our Core Finance implementation and transformation project.
The Core Finance implementation and
transformation project is part of the Future Finance Program that aims to transform our client into a lean and tech driven finance function.
As our project manager you will implement our new finance operations strategy and our chosen ERP system together with an implementation partner and a internal team.
The project manager position will be based in either Oslo or Stockholm but will require extensive travel between the two locations as well as other locations depending on the
phases of the project. The project is expected to have a duration until mid 2020 with possibility for extension. Skills and expertise :
- You are able to translate business needs into project plans and then use your leadership skills to execute on the plans, clearly communicating with all people involved.
- 5 to 10 years of experience with large/multinational organization ERP implementations and completed at least 3 full such ERP implementation cycles from blueprint to go live and after live support and project managed at least one full cycle
- Higher educational background, preferably university degree in the fields of accounting, business, computer science or equivalent
- Proven proficiency in at least one well known generic project management method (PROPS, PPS, PRINCE2 etc) or a vendor specific method (SAP, Microsoft, Oracle etc)
- Proven finance process experience (GA, AP, AR, FA etc) and finance transformation
- Good understanding of governance structures and models
If this is interesting contact the responsible person for the assignment or report your interest in the contact form below. Start:
Oslo, Norway / Stockholm / Other
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.