For a financial customer in Stockholm, we are looking for a Business Architect - Design Authority Lead.
You will be responsible for the analysis, requirements production and solution design.
You will work with the design authority committee who represent the key business and IT leads to decide the design deliverables.
You will manage, co-ordinate, drive and deliver the operating model analysis for the current state leasing solutions and target state IFRS16 solution. The operating model is required to cover: systems, data, people, governance, process, control, reporting and policies
Part of the role is to ensure the integrity of the IFRS16 operating model design, ensuring that the newly implemented leasing solution and target operating model are fit for purpose (i.e meet the need of finance in complying with IFRS16
You are expected to have full lifecycle project experience within the Financial Services industry. Hereunder business operating model analysis and design. Further you have experience with technology implementations and complex project management.
Further competencies and experience requred:
- Capable of adequately representing the business, user and other stakeholders
- Diplomacy and communication
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Change implementation experience. Change management experience
- Management of risks and issues
- Experience in change control and negotiation
- Team management and leadership
1st Feb 2018
31st Dec 2018
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.