- Industry: Finance/Banking.
- Project language: English (required), Polish.
- Remuneration: 55 - 77 zł/h netto + VAT.
- Project length: 12 months.
- Business travels: Occasionally.
Plan and execute system, integration, and system integration testing in the context of Agile systems development.
The person should have an aptitude for testing and able to leverage experiences from prior projects. The person must be able to independently design and execute compliant, relevant, and effective tests based on the company’s test strategy, technology stack and a product risk analysis.
Occasional travel to Stockholm (or potentially other locations in EU) may be needed (~2-4 times per year, ~1-3 nights per stay). REQUIREMENTS:
The primary tools used are JIRA, Git Bash, Toad, Eclipse, Oracle SQL Developer, Maven, JDeveloper, and Zephyr.
Preferably experience should be from testing in agile projects using same or similar tools, developing a similar (database centric) product based on similar technology (Oracle PL/SQL). WE OFFER:
- Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture.
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play.
- Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card.
- Internal reference bonus.
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.