- Location: Kraków (Wielicka street)
- Business trips: Occasionally
- Project language: English B2/C1
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Assignment type: B2B (long-term assignment)
We are looking for a team of Java Developers who are currently working together or were working together in the past. Team should have 3-5 members with at least two Senior Java Developers. If the team includes manual or automation testers they are also welcome to the team. PROJECT ROLE
We are looking for Team of Java Developers to join international IT team. Currently we aim for strengthening development capabilities within the backend development domain. The development team is located in Warsaw and provides development services for the whole organization (operating in a few markets around the world) with a view to further expansion onto new markets worldwide. We are not a corporation but a truly global start-up with its own culture focused on delivery and effectiveness. We embrace innovation and use cloud-based platforms and tools.
As Senior Java Developer you will design, develop and document works, focusing on backend development services, for a world-class financial services platform. Your work will contribute to new delivery projects and improvements of existing services.
You are able to smoothly communicate with both IT and non-IT stakeholders. You are able to contribute to activities of the development teams. We embrace agility and therefore good teamwork skills are required. Experience of globally distributed teams is considered as a strong advantage. The most importantly we value your passion and ability to keep on learning new approaches, technologies and solutions. REQUIREMENTS:
- Min. 5-8 years of experience in a software development area
- Strong knowledge of Spring Framework (Core, Security, Data, MVC)
- Strong knowledge of Hibernate
- Good knowledge of SQL (especially MySQL)
- Good knowledge of building webservices (required Apache CXF)
- Hands-on experience of design patterns
- Good knowledge of testing java code (Junit, TDD)
- Ability to work in English for an international project
- Smooth recruitment process
- Good coffee, sweets and fruits on daily basis
- Working in comfortable environment (no open-space)
- Challenging international projects
- Long term cooperation across multiple projects and sectors
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play
- Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card
- Good coffe, sweets and fruits on daily basis
As soon as possible
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.