- Industry: Finance/Banking.
- Location: Gdynia/Warszawa.
- Project language: English (required), Polish.
- Remuneration: 100-125 PLN/h netto + VAT.
The role will, together with the QA team, help drive the roll-out of company’s test automation framework. The role will be responsible for doing analysis, design, and development of the existing Test Automation Framework (TAF). This position will include technical support for users of the TAF, and identify requirements for new framework capabilities identified through discussions with users. You will work closely with the product owner and the test automation architect of the TAF. REQUIREMENTS:
The person should have vast amount of hands-on experience through the entire development life-cycle with a strong focus on good design and high quality, and should have following qualifications, skill/knowledge sets:
- Expert in Java software development and object-oriented design (5+ years).
- Experience of building frameworks.
- Proficient in development and supporting tools and frameworks (e.g. Maven, JUnit, Git).
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
The following skill/knowledge sets are also considered a plus:
- Testing and Automation Methodologies (i.e. process-driven scripting, BDD, TDD).
- Experience building test automation frameworks.
- Experience with automation tools (i.e. Selenium, Cucumber, Serenity, Bamboo, Jenkins).
- ISTQB certified Tester on Foundation level or Test Automation Engineer on advanced level.
- Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture.
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play.
- Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card.
- Internal reference bonus.
Gdynia, Warsaw Poland
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.