Industry: IT Infrastructure
Project details: Together with our Client we are extending a Service Design team in Warsaw. As a Microsoft SQL Specialist, your most important task, along with your colleagues, is to deliver to customers projects within the agreed time and quality. In addition, you act as a sparring partner for the customer and as a link between delivery and operation.
Location: Warsaw, ProData office
Business trips: Occasionally to DK
Remote work: Occasionally
Project language: English (required), Polish
Team consists of Polish and Danish colleagues
Remuneration: To negotiation
Project length: Long-term
Start: ASAP (3-month notice period is also relevant)
Assignment type: B2B contract WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO:
- Join the daily project-related dialogue, as well as the "Non-Standard" task (JIRA)
- Design the solution while being performing in relation to the implementation.
- Ensure that the customer's success criteria are met
- Ensure that guidelines / best practices for your area of competence are followed
- Contribute to the further automation of Microsoft SQL
- Make the necessary documentation
- Transfer the implemented solution to IT Operation
- 4+ years of commercial experience in MS SQL DB Administration.
- Experience in SQL server maintenance
- Good knowledge of SQL 2016
- Some practical knowledge in Powershell
- Familiarity with Windows Cluster
- Good English skills (B2+)
- Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture
- Long term cooperation across multiple projects and sectors
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play
- High-end IT equipment: monitors, lap-tops, headphones, fast fiber and WiFi (with no limits), chill-out room and etc.
- Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card
- Relocation package/bonus and internal reference bonus
Praca na zlecenie