For a financial client in Copenhagen, we are looking for 3 Java Developers for Application Hosting offers hosting services for all the business areas in different standard platforms.
The client currently hosts more than 400 applications of different resiliency levels and provide all activities involved on hosting an application-as-a-service, from provisioning to operations and support.
They are starting a project that will refactor an existing Configuration Management tool developed inhouse into a state of the art decoupled microservices application which will have separate and parallel development streams. The tool handles everything needed to host an application: from provisioning of environments to deployments, incident management, monitoring and auditing.
The client has a very international team, distributed among the Nordic countries and Poland. The team has highly skilled professionals of all profiles (developers, testers, project managers, administrators, operators...). They value team work and agile methodologies, so we are searching for energetic developers that know about best practices and are engaged with new technologies and frameworks.
- 6+ years professional Java development experience
- 3+ years of Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate practice
- Working knowledge of REST style API design and implementation
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Working knowledge of Test and Behaviour Driven Development tools (e.g. Junit, Mockito, Cucumber, Spock)
- Experience with build tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle) and Continuous Integration / Deployment practice
- Solid understanding of git version control system
- 2+ years of frontend development (e.g. AngularJS or React) background (added advantage)
- Prior experience with Attlasian tools (Bitbucket, Bamboo, JIRA, Hipchat) or equivalent (added advantage)
- Familiarity with Spring Cloud is nice to have
6 months + extension option
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.