Our client is currently implementing new processes and a new cloud based tools to support a professionalization and optimization of the entire Procurement area, covering all processes from sourcing and contracting all the way through to Invoice settlement.
This change will be affecting almost every employee, which calls for a professional Change Management effort.
The project is currently well into the pre-analysis phase, and will carry on through to late 2015.
The Change Manger is needed ASAP and trough to project finalization.
4 days per week onsite presence is required with an option of 1 day remote (home-office).
Heavy travelling must be expected.
The candidate mus t be fluent in English and preferably also Danish. But strong Change Management skills have priority.
- An experienced Change manager with strong focus on planning, coordination, change leadership, stakeholder management and communication.
- The candidate must be resilient, structured and thrive by being in the center of change activities.
- An experienced Change Manager with professional Insight into rolling out global process changes in an international company will be preferred.
- Knowledge about procurement- and financial processes within an international company will be an extra advantage, but not mandatory.
- The candidate must have experience from the production industry
- Experienced Project Manager
- Strong drive, strong communicator, very strong structure and planning skills, resilient, excellent people skills.
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.