or this project with our direct client we are looking for a software engineer specialized in the development of Android applications.
As an engineer you work within a team of DevOps, UX and business colleagues to develop an outstanding customer proposition.
The candidate should have strong knowledge and experience in designing, building and maintaining a native Android application from scratch.
The app have to be quality controlled by fully automated tests for which the candidate is responsible as well.
Visual aspects of the app are really important so experience in this domain is required.
Furthermore, knowledge and experience about security (eg. encryption, SSL) is needed.
It is an advantage if the candidate has experience in Java or iOS development as well.
List of requirements:
- Minimal Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or comparable (HBO opleiding)
- 5 or more years of Java (J2EE / Spring) development experience
- 3 or more years of native Android development experience
- Experience with test driven development & test automation
- Good social and communication skills
- Experienced in Agile / scrum or scrum master
- Experience in user interface development (visual aspects of the app are really important for us)
- You are familiar with continuous Integration tools like: GIT, Jenkins, Sonar, Maven, Gradle, Nexus and are able to configure these tools.
- You have knowledge of XML, JSON, web-services, security. Knowledge of HTML5, Mobile Web, App technology and Dexguard.
- Experience with tablet development, knowledge on Social Media API(s) such as Facebook, Twitter.
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.