On behalf of one of our financial clients we are looking for a Programme test manager.
Purpose of this position is to take the overall QA responsibility for the clients programme.
Furthermore you will need to:
- Ensure that the project delivered solutions are in line with the programme.
- Accountability – Create/Maintain test cases for the programme E2E testing
- Create/Maintain test data
- Lead defect management process and procedure.
- Coordinate E2E System test and User Acceptance testing
- Setting priorities in the test scope and for the test team
- Updating the Master test plan and reports
- Support the project test manager for E2E entrance criteria
- Reporting the QA status to the programme core group
- Coordinating with the requirements manager and system architects about scope
- Coordinating with the remediation manager responsible for end user testing.
Criteria of Success:
This role requires to be participating in improvement activities, to improve verification methodologies and processes, and in the development of competences and tools to facilitate a fast and efficient test execution for E2E test flow.
Degree in computing or similar and profound experience as test manager, preferably with a background from software development. Furthermore, having experience in IT infrastructure, web applications, and gladly certification in ISTQB Foundation.
- At least nine years’ experience from test management
- Experience in product verification of products based on integrated software platforms
- Knowledge of test and requirement management tools is an advantage
- Planning, coordination and organization skills
- An interest in understanding the underlying system design and architecture to ensure an optimal test strategy
- Experience in guiding and instructing test professionals in the test framework
- Presentation and communication skills
- Been part of initiatives to strengthen the test competence and quality of the test activities.
- Banking and Financial industry
- Coordinate User Acceptance Test
- Lead Defect management (Coordinate with developers and other stakeholders to get things done)
- Quality Center (Any similar tools for Web Service Testing and UI testing)
Area of expertise
The role as the programme test manager, you will have a large network within an international organization, hence it is necessary for you to be open and outgoing, and to excel at communication and coordination in order to find solution and make the project move forward. Your approach to your work can be characterized as structured, systematic and analytical, and you possess the ability to find the way to a solution in a complex environment.
You work both with details and with a wide perspective in order to find the complete solution. You are curious and utilize this to gain knowledge about the underlying technical platforms, the pre-requisites and dependencies to support your tasks of test management. Start:
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.