The project is implementing a new SAP Approval Work Flow (AWF) in purchasing process that will consequently improve spend compliance. The aim of the project is to enhance spend among preferred suppliers, improve PO compliance that will reduce no. of parked and blocked invoices. Additionally, thanks to the new AWF client will comply to the segregation of duties principle hence minimize fraud possibilities.
Project related key words:
Procurement, Maverick Suppliers, spend compliance, Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, Operational Procurement shared service, process improvement,
4 eye principle.
Expert: More than 10+ years of experience within primary required area of expertise:
- Business Change Management
- Project Management Experience
- Leadership Experience - experience in leading people and teams
- Strong facilitation and coordination skills among executive and senior stakeholders - ability to multitask and keep the helicopter overview
- Extensive experience in training assessment and training strategy development
- Experience in Business Process Management (BPM) and process optimization
- Strong communication and presentation skills including executive PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of Aris is an asset
Hours per week:
50% - 18,5h 1 April – 1 September
- - 37h 1 September – 1 January 2018
Travel requirements: Flexible Start:
1. april/ asap
1. january 2018, april - september parttime, September - january fulltime
Poland, Denmark Aarhus + internationally
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.