Industry: Finance / Banking
Type of project: Infrastructure management
Project duration: 11.2017
Project language: English (required)
Assignment type: B2B MAIN TASKS:
- Management of Servers, Patching, Security baseline as well as incident and change.
- Implement, operate and maintain Storage/SAN or IT Infrastructure components hereby ensuring the most optimal IT infrastructure.
- Maintain and install backup and recovery tools and procedures hereby helping to improve operational stability.
- Diagnose and fix software, server hardware and software problems in a timely manner ensuring reliability and stability towards the customers
- Act as 2/3rd level support for the Server Specialist Support.
- Act as driver on all high level server infrastructure troubleshooting ensuring the most optimal, high quality solution for business and IT.
- Provide knowledge about servers and storage in all relevant taskforces to share knowledge.
- Ensure QA on all patches and IT-Security settings for servers to prevent future incidents.
- Ensure that IT-Security and Health Check tasks on infrastructure components are done hereby ensuring competitive IT infrastructure and production costs.
- Experience with providing IT infrastructure support on enterprise level.
- Experience with IBM AS400 servers.
- Ability to perform tasks in various areas from maintenance to security.
Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture.
Long term cooperation across multiple projects.
Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play.
Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card.
Relocation package option. Start:
Praca na zlecenie