For a financial client, we are looking for a release manager.
As Release Manager you will coordinate the integration of various components into release packages for verification in our pre-production
environment and finally deployment into production. You will belong to a close team of Release Managers with whom you can share
knowledge, improvements and workload with.
The Release Manager is to organize and manage releases within Denmark. It will be close cooperation with Project Managers and technical experts.
You will work closely with strategically important development projects and different teams such as development-, test- and operations team, working with bugfix tracking and release scope management.
- Plan, coordinate and follow up on minor and major releases
- Manage the Release Candidate quality
- Confirms the release deployment plan is followed and that all release deliverables have been completed
- Manage release notes, approvals, communications, contact lists and pre and post-release verification activities
- Collects feedback on the process (e.g. covering process flow, available instructions, tools and training) and suggest improvements the processes
- Educate new staff on our processesSkills
- ITIL Foundation certificate required
- Hands on experience using Atlassian JIRA suite required
- SAFe or other similar Frameworks/Methodologies required
- Excellent communication skills in English – listening, verbal and written.
- Experience with configuration management
Experience as Release Manager for large and complex projects
Know-how about: Release Management, Deployment, Run book - Deployment Plan, Dress Rechearsals, Change Management
E2E responsibility to organize, manage and follow-
up Releases in Denmark Start:
18th September 2017
31st August 2018
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.