ProData Consult is one of the largest independent IT-consultancies in the Nordic region within our segment. The company is headquartered in Copenhagen, DK, with branches at 10 different locations in Europe. We are expanding our Sales Team with an ambitious and motivated Recruiter/Key Account Specialist for our office in Warsaw.
ProData Consult has enjoyed another year of continued growth and as a result of that, we are looking for an ambitious, sales minded and driven Recruitment/Key Account Specialist, who is eager to take our department in Warsaw to the next level.
Our quality driven approach to IT Consultancy has given us a lead in providing key account services for a number of high profile clients across the Country. You will therefore be in charge of large VIP clients supporting their IT projects by delivering consultants of an uncompromised high quality to help them succeed. You will gain a close partnership with the client and add value by offering full service solutions.
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving business with operations across Europe (Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands and Poland) with the potential to influence development and grow further into your role.
We are looking for a profile who naturally carries responsibility, coordination and leadership in hers/his personality to be able to develop into a heavier role within a shorter period of time.
This is a role where you are the link between your VIP Clients and the right consultants not only being account -and relations responsible, but also the one understanding which type of consultant that will match the client’s assignments. And by that being able to find the consultant and ensure loyal agreements for both parties to rely on.
Responsibilities among others:
- build strong and loyal relations with your VIP Clients and through that fully understand their needs and provide full service solutions to the clients at all times.
- negotiate contracts and prices with the clients and consultants.
- search for the right consultants in our database and online professional network platforms, along with build and maintain loyal relations with the consultants.
- selling the services of our Nearshore Development Centre in Poland to new Clients.
We imagine that you:
- have minimum 1-3 years of experience within recruitment and/or sales and preferably delivering of IT consultants.
- are a person who has the Client’s needs in focus with a genuine interest in people and good at establishing and maintaining professional relations.
- are positive, persistent, independent and self-motivated.
- are flexible to travel (20-25 days a year).
We would prefer candidates who have:
- successfully worked in an IT-consultancy agency and/or previous experience of working with Recruitment, Account Management or have worked in a Service Branch where IT technology was used.
- knowledge about contractual terms regarding freelancing in Poland.
- are excellent in verbal and written communication, in Polish and English.
- knowledge about Microsoft's office suite and preferably experience with CRM systems.
ProData Consult offers a job with a high degree of self-governance, where the communication is informal and the cooperation is characterized by flexibility, trust and helpfulness. A job where you get the opportunity to work independently, as well as in teams, where sharing knowledge is valued and very important.
You will become part of a strong and collaborative team of Key Account Managers and Sourcing Specialist.
Questions are addressed to Group HR Manager & HR Business Partner Henrijette Lindholm in Denmark along with your CV and application. Candidates are evaluated on a regular basis, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible to email@example.com / +45 289 71 171.
You can find more information about us at our website here: http://www.prodataconsult.pl/ Start:
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.