- Industry: Finance/Banking.
- Location: Gdańsk/Warszawa.
- Project language: English (required), Polish.
- Remuneration: 90 – 120 PLN/h + VAT.
- Project length: 6 months.
Team is responsible for the Risk and Pricing in the Derivatives area. We are a team of fifteen people
consisting of Senior Developers as well as Business Analysts. In order to cope with the increasing numbers of projects and initiatives that the team is focusing on we are expanding the team
. We operate in a highly complex
distributed environment where we use complex financial models to price complex financial instruments. We currently work with these technologies: C++, Git, Atlassian (many of their offerings), Tibco DataSynapse, ActivePivot, Oracle and SQL Server. We are mainly using the Windows platform and our favourite IDE is VS. This role might require traveling
to Nordic countries (mainly Denmark). REQUIREMENTS:
- You have ideally a solid IT-Engineering / CompSci background, you might previously have worked in the Finance sector.
- You are a native speaker in C++, but have also developed an affinity towards managed languages.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have spent large parts of your career working with RDBMS’s but would these days rather work on Object Databases (NoSQL) and big data solutions.
- You therefore come up with intuitive ways to automate everything.
- For you Agile is not something one simply goes on a course to learn but something that is in your DNA. You are not afraid to take a stand but don’t brood over details if things do not always go your way.
- Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture.
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play.
- Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card.
- Relocation package/bonus and internal reference bonus.
Gdańsk, Warsaw, Poland
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.