- Industry: Finance / Banking.
- Location: Gdynia / Warsaw.
- Business trips: Occasionally.
- Project language: English (required), Polish.
- Remuneration: up to 120 - 130 PLN netto + VAT / h.
- Project length: +8 months with extension.
We are looking for an individual, who is a passionate Datastage / ETL developer, who loves to work with large and complex systems in an international environment, where many point of views must be reflected.
You will be working in an agile team, designing and developing IBM Master Data Management solutions, ETL process to migrate large volumes of data from data sources through DB2 staging area, Datastage, MQ and InfoSphere.
This position is for experienced developer who is willing to further develop career, loves to work in an international team of experts inventing simple solutions for complex problems. REQUIREMENTS:
- Experienced in ETL tools (IBM InfoSphere DataStage preferred).
- Experienced in databases (DB2 or Oracle preferred).
- Very good English language skills.
Perfect candidate will knowledge of processes within the areas of:
- Experienced in IBM InfoSphere.
- Practical knowledge of DB2.
- Continuous integration and deployment.
- Software Configuration Management.
- Test and Development Environments.
- Experience in Jira and HP QC.
- Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture.
- Long term cooperation across multiple projects and sectors.
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play.
- Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card.
- Relocation package/bonus and internal reference bonus.
Gdynia / Warsaw, Poland
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.