For one of our customers we are looking for an experienced frontend developer to join a fast-moving team working on a internal platform for large-scale, distributed processing of proteomics and genomics research data.
Our customers platform is built on top of Hadoop, with the backend and processing pipelines built using Python, Airflow, Django, HBase and Solr, and the frontend built in React/JS(X).
The Consultant will work closely together with a team of in-house developers focused on delivering this platform, so the customer is seek developer with experience working in teams.
- Some experience with Python
- Experience with systems development
- Experience with CI (we are using Jenkins)
- Experience with Linux, Git, Docker
- Experience writing testable code, and the tests to go along with it
Nice to have:
- RabbitMQ, experience building pipelines
- Distributed computing (HPC)
- Code review skills (they use a workflow based heavily on merge/pull requests)
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.