- Industry: Finance / Banking
- Type of project: System development / maintenance
- Business trips: Occasional trips to Denmark/Finland/Sweden
- Project language: English (required), Polish
- Remuneration: 105-115 PLN/H
- Project length: 12 months + extension
In Core Services and Risk IT, we are currently building high performance systems which are responsible for Risk Management across our company. Modern Risk Management imposes a lot of challenges – systems are required to be highly scalable, reactive and capable. Our systems operate with millions of events and terabytes of data. They use thousands of grid cores and produce billions of records.
We are now under massive transformation and redesign towards a service-oriented approach using loosely coupled services, asynchronous communication and resilient design. We use core Java, microservices approach, in-memory grids and streaming systems to achieve maximum performance and scalability.
We work using Agile processes in small teams with close relationships to the business. This is a good opportunity for a skilled Java Developer to participate and contribute to redesign of the whole system, implement your ideas and see them in action.
The role is based in Gdańsk. Welcome to a competent and committed team that has passion to turn IT knowledge into business capabilities
We expect you to be focused on delivering value and be willing to share knowledge with colleagues. You should be pro-active in your daily work, and you always look for improvements to code, structure and processes. REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 3 years of business experience in software development
- Good knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL
- Practical knowledge of Spring framework, Git, Maven
- Knowledge of practices like: clean-code, test driven development, continuous integration
NICE TO HAVE: WE OFFER:
- Teamwork and communication skills (communicative English - spoken and written)
- Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture
- Long term cooperation across multiple projects and sectors
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play
- Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card
- Relocation package/bonus and internal reference bonus
Praca na zlecenie