Industry: IT Infrastructure
Project details: Taking the Microsoft windows environment closer to the Client’s
300-400 servers (some of those are SQL Servers that the Client has already been working with). Windows 2012 (mainly) - 2016, moving the platform ahead. Ideal Candidate must have inquisitive mindset and passion to discovery work as you are going to work with an amazingly important system, the biggest solution in Europe.
Location: ProData Office in Domaniewska, Warsaw
Business trips: First week in office in Denmark, then up to 5 trips a year for a few days
Remote work: Occasionally
Project language: English (required), Polish
Team consists of Polish and Danish colleagues
Remuneration: to negotiation
Project length: Long-term
Start: ASAP (3-month notice period is also relevant)
Assignment type: B2B contract REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of commercial experience in Windows Administration.
- Strong practical knowledge of Windows Server 2012 (Windows 2016 is an advantage)
- General knowledge of infrastructure.
- Understanding SQL databases at a general level.
- Possess a good sense of humor to accompany the daily challenges
- Good communication skills (B2+)
- Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture
- Long term cooperation across multiple projects and sectors
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play
- High-end IT equipment: monitors, lap-tops, headphones, fast fiber and WiFi (with no limits), chill-out room and etc.
- Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card
- Relocation package/bonus and internal reference bonus
Praca na zlecenie