Project details: Together with our Client we are creating a new Nearshore MS SQL DWH 3-person team, to be part of the existing Warsaw Nearshore activity. The profile wanted is a Senior SQL developer/Data Analyst with experience in Data Warehouse Development and Reporting Solutions
working with development of Stored Procedures, Tables and Views, as well as advanced SQL Queries, which compile data across databases.
Location: ProData Office, Warsaw
Business trips: Occasionally
Remote work: Occasionally
Project language: English (required), Polish
Team consists of Polish and Danish colleagues
Remuneration: To negotiation
Project length: Long-term
Start: ASAP (3-month notice period is also relevant)
Assignment type: B2B contract REQUIREMENTS:
- Min. 5+ years of commercial experience.
It is a big advantage, but not a must, if you:
- Competence matrix: SQL, BI/DHW, T-SQL, Data Analysis, CTE (Common Table Expressions for SQL)
- Have knowledge of or have worked with the Business Vault 2.0 data model.
- Have participated in Data Warehouse Automation projects and used tools like: WhereScape, TimeExtender, Attunity, and the like. Or have knowledge of it.
- Experience in using and modeling for Power BI is also an advantage
- Know how to write structured and simple code
- Possess a good sense of humor to accompany the daily challenges
- Good communication skills (B2+)
- Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture
- Long term cooperation across multiple projects and sectors
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play
- High-end IT equipment: monitors, lap-tops, headphones, fast fiber and WiFi (with no limits), and etc.
- Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card
- Relocation package/bonus and internal reference bonus
Praca na zlecenie