- Location: Warsaw, Domaniewska 39a
- Remote work: Occasionally
- Project language: English (required)/Polish
- Project length: long-term cooperation
- Start: ASAP but 1 months’ notice period is also relevant
- Assignment type: permanent contract or B2B
Are you passionate about IT Operations and are you an experienced Team Lead? Do you thrive in an environment that is characterized by continuous growth and can you implement and develop processes? If so, you are the candidate we are looking for.
We are looking for a Technical Team Lead who is strong in Operational Support and Service, but also has a strategic mindset and experience with internal IT processes and will directly refer to our CEO Poland and IT Manager HQ in Copenhagen.
It is important that our new colleague has good communication capabilities and can provide service to all parts of the organization, including ensuring high operational reliability and at the same time growing the IT operations in line with the business development. Similarly, there must be focus on a smooth support process and development of the technical infrastructure in close cooperation with IT HQ.
The role as our Technical Team Lead has a strong understanding of customer requirements and daily contact with the employees of the organization working with ProData Consult clients who, include several of the largest companies in Poland. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily management and hands-on tasks in operations and support
- IT Compliance (GDPR) in close cooperation with HQ, Copenhagen
- Ensure stable operation, monitoring and incident management
- Implementation and development of technical infrastructure (workplaces, servers, laptops)
We prefer you to:
- Disaster / Recovery and Backup solutions
- Have at least 3+ years of experience as an IT Technician with management responsibility
- Be a professional strong leader capable of organizing, managing and developing processes and infrastructure
- Be customer oriented internally as well as externally
- Thrive on working at a high pace, but maintaining a structured approach
- Have good communication skills, written as well as oral, and can operate at a high technical level as well as in management
- Have experience working in an international environment and can communicate professionally in Polish as well as English.
- You thrive with the responsibility of the day-to-day operations, which sometimes may require working outside office hours, as well as being familiar with prioritizing tasks and projects in the department. You get to work at the office in Warsaw, but you can expect travel activity for our subsidiaries to ensure a smooth operation.
An exciting job where the tone is informal and the form of cooperation is characterized by flexibility, trust and helpfulness. Here you have the opportunity to work independently, but also in cooperation with friendly and committed colleagues, an ambitious business and a flat structure.
Does that sound like something for you? Work location:
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.