For a financial client we are looking for 4 CyberArk professionals.
The roles are:
CyberArk infrastructure/ AIM specialist
CyberArk operational specialist / SME
CyberArk Scripting specialist
The tasks will be to:
- Design and implementation of CyberArk Application Identity Manager (AIM) capabilities into existing CyberArk PAS solution.
- Develop and mature application AIM onboarding processes.
- Develop and implement application/platform specific customizations.
- Develop, mature and implement PACLI based automation scripts for EPV.
- Support and assist automation activities.
- Support and mature PSM adoption and EPV onboarding.
- Deploy and maintain EPV CPM capabilities.
- PSM Connection component development and implementation (AutoIt & Tcl)
- PSM Connection component troubleshooting.
- PSM tuning and troubleshooting.
- EPV, PSM, PVWA incident handling and troubleshooting.
- Develop, mature and implement CyberArk operational best practices.
- Handover/educate operational resources to ensure CyberArk solution can be maintained/operated upon project closure
Join an existing and ongoing CyberArk implementation project, consisting of highly technical PAM consultants, to continue improving and finalizing already started project tasks, as well as extending CyberArk by implementing new capabilities and increasing overall coverage/usage.
PVWA, PSM, CPM, EPV, AIM, PACLI, AutoIT, TCL, Active Directory, Radius/MFA, Scripting
Good to have competences:
Conjour, Dev-ops, WebLogic, Blue Prism, NetScaler, Azure, General network and server infrastructure, Windows, Linux, Solaris, AIX. Start:
13th of September 2018
21st of December 2018
Copenhagen Area, Denmark
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.