- Industry: Investment Banking
- Type of role: Product Owner
- Location: Kraków (Wielicka street)
- Project language: English (C1 required), Polish
- Business Trips: Possible short induction in Copenhagen
- Remuneration: up to 150 pln nett/h - we are open for the discussion :)
- Project length: 12 months+
As Product Owner - You will be part of a development team building our world class, cutting edge trading platforms, SaxoTraderGO, SaxoTraderPRO and SaxoInvestor.
The team practices scaled Agile processes using SAFe. We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join us.
With a specific focus on low latency, reliability (100% up-time, 24 hours / 5.5 days), and scalability and the potential for an order of magnitude growth in load and volume, our platforms currently support:
- Tens of thousands concurrent clients globally
- Hundreds of thousands of price updates per second
- Thousands of trades and orders per second
- Trading applications for multiple platforms and form factors
You will be a key member of our team, serving as the customer proxy within a scrum team.
- Be a key part of driving requirements for the scrum teams:
- Maintain the team backlog, defining and prioritising stories, with input from Product Managers, System Architect/Engineering and other stakeholders
- Define user stories and objectives, providing the clarifications necessary to assist the team with their story estimates, sequencing and creating PI and Sprint objectives
- Promote Just-in-time story elaboration
- Help us deliver quality and continuously improve:
- Participate in team/system demos and team/program retrospectives
- Support Acceptance Test–Driven Development
- Accept stories as done ensuring acceptance criteria are met and meets the definition of done ensuring levels of quality
- Use your experience, knowledge and intuition to challenge the status quo with the aim to deliver better and clearer requirements
- Work with Product Management on the program backlog and vision
- Work with architects and business owners to come up with optimal solutions to business problems and opportunities
- Experience in the role as Product Owner/IT BA
- Strong experience in Scrum
- Min. five years of experience of working in the software development related roles
- Experience with trading or capital markets systems (optional)
- Working with UX related roles
- Experience with SAFe or other scaled Agile frameworks
- Strong desire to learn new technology and to gain new skills.
- Willingness to develop your future career.
- Team work and collaborative approach.
- Customer Service mindset.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture
- Long term cooperation across multiple projects and sectors
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play
- Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card
Praca na zlecenie