We are looking for an internal Swedish speaking Junior Sourcing Specialist with an open mindset, who is motivated by a diverse role within recruitment of freelance IT-Consultants.
Recently ProData Consult became a part of the Danish/Swedish private equity fund Polaris. We are increasing our focus for future growth and transformation and being able to keep grossing, we need to have the strongest teams within our own internal departments, where The Sourcing Departments is the center of the Recruitment process. We prefer you to have:
- Knowledge within recruitment and/or sales
- Solid experience working in Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- A strong discipline for data
- Native/fluent communication skills in Swedish and professional in English.
Our Sourcing Department HQ consist of 2 teams being a Front Office- and a Back Office team. We are looking for a colleague for the Back Office, where you will get to work closely with 7 other Sourcing Specialists to validate and write the Consultants ProData CV for our customers in Sweden.
Are you passionate about recruitment or do you really want to learn? Do you thrive in an environment characterized by continues growth? If so; you might find ProData Consult as a great platform to learn even more and develop yourself within your own field of competences such as gaining knowledge and practical expertise within recruitment of IT-freelance consultants. Your primary function:
- Update the Consultants current data in the database through verbal dialogue
- Headhunt new relevant Consultants to the Swedish database
- Update the database with data from new relevant Consultants through verbal dialogue
- Pre-screen the Consultants over the phone
- Participate in matching Consultants to assignments through search
- Create a ProData CV through verbal dialogue with the Consultants
We offer you
- Participate in development and overall optimization projects to support continued growth in ProData Consult.
an exciting job where the tone is informal, and the form of cooperation is characterized by flexibility, trust and helpfulness. The opportunity to work independently, but also in cooperation with friendly and committed colleagues, an ambitious organization and a flat structure. As a group we are close, and we conduct many social activities such as Friday Mingle, international traveling regarding our Strategy Tour, joint breakfast every Friday and probably the best coffee in Hvidovre. Interested?
We conduct ongoing interviews, so please send your CV and application to email@example.com Questions can be addressed to HR Recruitment Specialist Tina Oksen at +45 25 60 24 34. Maja Jønsson, Sourcing Specialist, ProData Consult HQ says:
“I felt like a part of the team from day one in the ProData Consult, Back Office. Such a dynamic, fun and yet highly productive work environment is not a given. It is the result of great knowledge and effort when composing teams both in terms of experience and personality. ProData Consult have a great amount of trust in their staff, which enabled me to work independently early in my employment. I have always believed and experienced that success comes from risk taking or even failure, so it is uplifting that ProData Consult grants this opportunity to its employees”. Start:
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.