- Industry: Finance / Banking
- Business trips: Occasional
- Project language: English, Polish
- Remuneration: up to 130 PLN/H + VAT
We are looking for change managers who can help our Client transform the bank by introducing common bank wide best practices in the use of Non-Functional Requirements (NFR's) and rollout and adoption of the Standard Release Process.
The change manager will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change and oversee the shift towards adopting these common practices.
The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing a rollout strategy that maximizes employee adoption and usage and minimizes resistance. The change manager will work to drive faster adoption, higher utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees working in projects. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes; in other words - more stable solutions for client's customers.
While the change manager may or may not have supervisory responsibility, this person will have to work through many others in the organization to succeed. The change manager may also provide direct support and coaching to all levels of people in the organisation including managers as they help their direct reports through transitions. The change manager will also support project teams in integrating activities into their project plans. PROJECT REQUIREMENTS:
- 3 years' experience with large-scale organizational change efforts;
- 2 years' experience working in agile setups;
- Familiar with ITIL processes and practices. E.g. ITIL Foundation certificate would be an advantage
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal;
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture.
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play.
- Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card.
- Internal reference bonus.
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.