Industry: IT Infrastructure
Project details: Together with our Client we are expending Network Design Team in Warsaw where currently team is designs, builds and implements infrastructure services to customers within the Financial sector and other high security & compliance sectors. Ideal Candidate must possess the ability to work independently as well as in teams and must be self-motivated and able to perform in a fast moving environment and in a working environment characterized by rapid change. Candidate will be participating in projects and tasks with colleagues from Denmark.
Location: ProData Office in Domaniewska, Warsaw
Business trips: First week in office in Denmark, then up to 5 trips a year for a few days
Remote work: Occasionally
Project language: English (required), Polish
Team consists of Polish and Danish colleagues
Remuneration: to negotiation
Project length: Long-term
Start: April 2019
Assignment type: B2B contract REQUIREMENTS:
- 4+ years of commercial experience in network engineering.
- A solid understanding of client/server, networking, and internet fundamentals.
- A superior knowledge and demonstrated technical proficiency in several of the following: CheckPoint Firewall, Cisco ASA Firewall, Cisco routers and switches and Netscaler Loadbalancing, BlueCoat Proxy
- Experience in managing and developing medium to large environments, enterprise setups.
- Have a basic or good understanding of core infrastructure components such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and different OS.
- Possess a good sense of humor to accompany the daily challenges
- Good English communication skills (B2+)
- Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture
- Long term cooperation across multiple projects and sectors
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play
- High-end IT equipment: monitors, lap-tops, headphones, fast fiber and WiFi (with no limits), chill-out room and etc.
- Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card
- Relocation package/bonus and internal reference bonus
Praca na zlecenie