We are seeking a senior UI/UX expert who can run the UI/UX from our clients viewpoint, ensuring that the vendors will build accordingly to our clients requirements.
The consultants task on a short term is to ensure that our client understands the requirements of the target group seen from a learning perspective.
After summer vacation, it will be working to link the user requirements with the chosen vendor, which will do much of the actual hands-on work building templates, graphics, to ensure a smooth user journey.
At the same time the task will be to help take the content our client already have and from a UX\UI perspective, ensure that that content is ready to inject into the platform and be ready before end of the year.
In a longer perspective (approximately 8-12 month down the road) it will be to ensure prober testing and improvement of the many learning journeys that will have to take place.
The project is fulltime, but you can if needed select to be on-site only 50% of the time.
- Can drive the process towards the client but also the selected vendor.
- The consultant must have hands-on experience, working with wireframes, personas, etc.
- It is crucial to have experience on the UX side for an e-learning site. Resources who does not have experience from the digital learning world is of no interest.
- LMS system experience is a plus (i.e. Moodle)
- xAPI experience is also a very nice to have
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.