Project details: Together with our Client we are looking for an experienced .Net Developers for Business Development/Business Banking department which creates and manages IT systems within ERP integrations. The department is implementing a Nordic ERP Integration based on the ISO20022 standard. The team plays a key role in maintaining and continuously developing the system.
Project type: Development
Business trips: Occasionally to DK
Remote work: Occasionally
Project language: English (required), Polish
Team consists of Polish and Danish colleagues
Remuneration: To negotiation
Project length: Long-term
Assignment type: B2B contract REQUIREMENTS:
- Min 3+ years of work experience with back-end development in C#, preferably with some multithreading included, SOA and message queuing (MSMQ or similar).
- Experience in developing highly scalable and available web services and APIs, particularly with distributed, event based and/or highly-parallel processing systems.
- Practical knowledge of design patterns
- Experience of TFS, Visual Studio and MS SQL Management Studio
- Good English communication skills (B2+)
- Nice to have: theoretical knowledge as well as work experience in banking/financial industry.
- Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture
- Long term cooperation across multiple projects and sectors
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play
- High-end IT equipment: monitors, lap-tops, headphones, fast fiber and WiFi (with no limits).
- Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card
- Relocation package/bonus and internal reference bonus
Praca na zlecenie