For a large financial client, we are looking for a Senior Financial Crime Consultant.
The consultant will be supporting the newly appointed Head of Financial Crime in strenghtining the unit.
The client is presently raising its ambition in the Financial Crime area, aiming for best in class processes. The focus on Compliance in general and Financial Crime in particular has increased in the Bank during the recent period.
The client is facing increasing regulatory expectations from Nordic regulators as well as from ECB and regulators. Group Compliance is therefore in the process of significantly strengthening its capability to guide and support the organisation to meet these expectations.
Strong Financial crime background from a complex and international bank is a must. Candidate key expectations and responsibilities
- The experience and gravitas to co-lead the global Financial Crime team. The role is to implement the structure using current and new resources and create, develop, and lead a “best in class” Financial Crime department.
- Implement and organise Financial Crime related processes globally with the aim to detect and reduce exposure to financial crime risk.
- Long experience of Financial Crime within a large European organisation, bringing international expertise into the Nordic environment.
- Strong leadership skills, used to working in large organisations in an international environment and experience of leading regional regulator relationships.
- Strong collaborative and communication skills. The job includes stakeholder interaction on top management level.
- Flexible, open-minded, strong cultural awareness.
June 4th 2019
March 31st 2020 + option
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.