- Location: Warsaw on clients premises
- Remote work: Occasionally
- Project language: English (required), Polish
- Remuneration: up to 90-95 PLN/h + VAT
- Project length: 5 months plus extensions
Integration domain – Integration of Lead Management from various
sources with the ERGO Agencies including Customer 360 integration. Integration via APIs and
microservices supporting various internal and external processes such as Sales, Commissions
and Agent engagement. YOU WILL:
- Creating smart products definitions (Final ones as well as MVPs) in the way that the
products can be reused in the future for new customers as a part of standardized product
- Managing product backlog(s) (defining epics and/or stories in “clean” and understandable
by the customer and team way).
- Identifying and monitoring product metrics and using them as a cornerstone for team focus
- Prioritizing backlog according to business values and technical debts.
- Sharing product statuses and knowledge with your peers as well as with Product
- Cooperating with Program Managers in order to deliver complex solutions build out of
- Identifying future potential of your products and getting your teams, customers and
business network excited about it.
- Preparing required product documentation, correspondence and presentations, as
needed, for status reports, management updates, meetings, annual planning, etc REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years of experience in product creation in the role of Product Owner or Product
- Extensive experience in gathering consumer insights and interpreting data analytics
- Excellent understanding of Agile methodologies (especially SCRUM and Kanban)
- Number of products delivered to market
- Passion for and ability to rigorously discuss and debate new digital technologies
- Flexible and people-oriented approach to managing the team/product lifecycle
- Ability to understand key business drivers/models and communicate these to a varied
- English proficiency is a must and knowledge of German is a big plus
Nice to have
- coding experience and Instech experience
- Polish language proficiency
- Banking or Insurance product knowledge
- Challenging international projects.
- Long term cooperation across multiple projects and sectors.
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play.
- Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card.
- Relocation package/bonus and internal reference bonus.
Praca na zlecenie