· Industry: Health Care
· Location: Warsaw, Domaniewska 39
· Business trips: approx. 30 days per year
· Remote work: Yes (2/3 days in a week)
· Project language: English (required), Polish
· Remuneration: negotiable
· Project length: One year + extensions
· Start: 1st of December 2019
· Assignment type: B2B DETAILS:
The client is a global company which employs in all approx. 2.750 people. They develop, produce and sell medical devices like resuscitators and the legendary BlueSensor™ electrodes to their newest landmark solutions like aScope™ – the world’s first single-use flexible endoscope.The project consists working with M3 projects and optimisation of business processes.
We're looking for 3 persons specializing in various areas:
>>Customer Sales Processes
>>Finance Processes RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as the M3 process and system specialist within your areas of the M3 system.
- Identify practical solutions within the framework of the Client's standard system by engaging in dialogue with users
- Handle system configuration, testing, training and documentation in co-operation with our external partners
- Act as second line support on systems/processes in your areas
- Strong knowledge of IT Applications; M3
- Good analytical skills, interest in business processes and system expertise.
- Good oral and written English communication skills
· Long-term cooperation.
· Opportunity to work in friendly, international atmosphere
· Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play
· Business trips
· Flexible working hours.
· Relocation package/internal reference bonus.
· Co-financed benefit package (private healthcare, Multisport) Start:
1st of December
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.