· Industry: Health Care
· Location: Warsaw, Domaniewska 39
· Business trips: approx. 30 days per year
· Remote work: Yes (2/3 days in a week)
· Project language: English (required), Polish
· Remuneration: negotiable
· Project length: One year + extensions
· Start: 1st of December 2019
· Assignment type: B2B DETAILS:
Ambu is a global company which employs in all approx. 2.750 people. They develop, produce and sell medical devices like Ambu Bag™ resuscitator and the legendary BlueSensor™ electrodes to their newest landmark solutions like the Ambu aScope™ – the world’s first single-use flexible endoscope. The consultant will join an international Business Analytics and Data Management Team where his tasks will consist developing, improving and professionalising the Enterprise Integration Platform in Ambu. RESPONSIBILITIES:
As Corporate Enterprise Integration Specialist, your will be responsible for:
- Act as developer on integration projects, including analysis design, development, test, implementation and maintenance – Applications from MuleSoft
- Maintaining and developing new integrations between all corporate systems
- Developing and implementing new EDI projects
- Become an expert on current and future integrations and interfaces between internal and external business systems/applications
- Establish and maintain best practice on interface and integration architecture
- Deliver high level of service/support for stakeholders and end users
- Front-end and Backend development on our WEB portal
- Experience with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL server, SQL, database design.
- At least 1 year of work experience in integration and integration tools.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
· Long-term cooperation.
· Opportunity to work in friendly, international atmosphere
· Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play
· Business trips
· Flexible working hours.
· Relocation package/internal reference bonus.
· Co-financed benefit package (private healthcare, Multisport) Lokalizacja:
Praca na zlecenie