- Location: Client's office in Cracow, Pawia street or remote
- Project language: English (required), Polish
- Remuneration: up to 140 pln nett/h – we are open for the discussion
- Project length: 3-6 months
We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic PHP software engineer with a keen interest in current technology and engineering.
Using your experience of PHP best practices, you will be involved in the design and implementation of secure and scalable, greenfield applications that are transforming industries.
You will take an active part in team discussions and code reviews and you will work collaboratively with your colleagues to identify, prioritise and deliver features which bring value to the core platform and applications running on top of it.
You will initially review /evaluate a recently built PHP application. Then work with the project’s technical lead to plan a roadmap for rework and enhancements and finally support the application release into production environment. REQUIREMENTS:
This role will suit a highly capable developer with at least five years’ experience working with PHP. Skills and experience must include:
- Consuming REST API services
- Utilising a content management system (ideally some experience with Contentful)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Development methodologies: Familiarity with agile working and test-driven development. Use of Git and JIRA.
NICE TO HAVE: KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Delivery focus - strong analysis and problem-solving skills. Ability to evaluate, design and implement effective solutions. Flexibility to adapt skills to a spectrum of client engagements, use cases and modes of change delivery.
- Exemplary standards of personal integrity and respect for others – professional approach to all aspects of client engagement and collaborative team working, able to quickly build relationships based on trust and transparency. Strong presentation and written and verbal communication are essential given the client facing nature of the role.
- Value driven - Creative thinking, with aptitude for innovation and strong desire to exceed client expectations.
- Energy – positive attitude and determination to learn and succeed.
- New office in the city centre
- Opportunity to work in friendly, international atmosphere
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play
- Co-financed benefit package (private healthcare, Multisport card)
3 - 6 months
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.