- Industry: advanced IT solutions
- Project language(s): English & Polish
- Start: asap, depends on Your availability.
You will develope our next-generation, container-based Data Analytics Products. The platforms you develop will allow our Client to scale to new data and user volumes, and will encourage our teams to continually innovate in the latest technologies and techniques.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering / AI / Computer Science;
· Strong programming skills in Scala (or another Functional Programming language), Java. Familiarity with the Akka framework is a strong plus;
· You have a learning attitude. Not only to master new technologies and programming languages, but also on the interpersonal level. You are proven to be able to ask and give feedback;
· You feel at home in a high-performing team and you make the other team members feel at home as well. You have the independence to speak up when needed;
· Demonstrable experience producing reusable code components and libraries leveraged by multiple projects;
· Good operating system knowledge and solid understanding GIT, CI/CD;
· Strong knowledge of data structures algorithm and problem-solving skills;
· Fluent in written and spoken English;
· Passion to work with and contribute to open source technologies.
Nice to have:
· Being a committer to Open Source repos is a strong plus;
· Experience in the Financial Services is considered a plus, at least you have affinity with it;
· Knowledge of Machine learning (preferred experience with real implementations), or at least strong affinity with it;
· Good understanding of streaming technologies like Kafka and Flink;
· Good understanding of databases, both RDBMS (PostgreSQL) and non-SQL databases (e.g., Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB, InfluxDB);
· Experience in setting up web-servers;
· Good understanding with engineering tools like Docker and OpenShift;
· Experience in building 0-downtime applications / components;
· Good understanding of automated testing frameworks;
· Experience with working in an agile/scrum way, but at least you should have a strong willingness to do so;
· Experience with Python;
· Experience with Front end coding (preferably familiarity with Polymer). WE OFFER:
- Working with highly skilled people
- Private healthcare and a Multisport card.
- Work in a modern office with the latest technologies.
- Great opportunities for professional development.
- Relationships based on trust and fair play rules.
- Free English lessons in the office & wok in an international environment.
- Various internal and external trainings with the possibility of obtaining certificates.
Praca na zlecenie