Are you passionate with Information security and which to use your skills to ensure the right and needed level for information security in a leading distribution company in Denmark?
Then join us and become a Cyber Security Consultant where you will be responsible for the information security together with a highly skilled team working with all areas of information security guaranteeing that mandatory security requirements to safeguard business continuity and regulation are perfectly addressed.
Your key tasks will be to
collaborate with stakeholders to identify risks and business impacts
create and manage information security strategies
support the security policies and procedures development, and secure compliance
advise and assist the area of information security within our administrative IT systems as well as our power critical IT systems
Furthermore, you’ll actively engage and advise the organization on privacy standards for technology and information security through a trustful co-operation with the business, IT and our Agile Release Train.
Your competences include that you:
- Ability to work independently and comfortable operating with limited or ambiguous information
- Curious, abstract thinking and use your analytical sense to drive the changes instead of following it
- Self-driven and not afraid to challenge status quo to achieve the best possible outcome
- Through experience have established a strong understanding of networking technologies, SCADA, GDPR and cyber security
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Moreover, you have experience in explaining complex topics and fluent in written as well as spoken Danish and English
You will be part of an IT organisation that is on the journey moving to a new ownership.
We are looking for a consultant who is open minded, a team-player and curious to be part of the green transformation within the Utility sector. Start:
Greater Copenhagen area
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.