- Industry: Energetics ( leading clean-energy company )
- Type of project: System development
- Location: Now remotly, later Client's office in Wrocław
- Project language: English (required), Polish
- Assignment type: B2B or UoP
- Project length: 6 months +
- Start: ASAP/ 15th of April
You will be working as part of a newly formed team adopting agile development methodologies. The team will be working in close collaboration with the stakeholders throughout the whole development lifecycle, including requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and operations. The team will explore and prototype highly performant applications and features with the customer and usability in focus.
You’re be a fullstack developer with a devops mindset
in a cloud-based environment (AWS)
levering AWS services using Java (Spring Boot)
to build digital services using a microservices architecture. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prototyping to establish and validate Minimal Viable Product (MVP) together with the business
- Collaborating with your team to design and implement deployable features and products while enhancing the overall architecture
- Developing beta type features to a fully deployable state supporting the devops maintenance model
- Full development lifecycle responsibility, from conceptualizing through to daily operations
- Ensuring service operability by implementing proper security, monitoring, alerts and reporting for the infrastructure and follow up issues and incidents in day to day operations
- Ensuring good code quality confirmed by proper testing and static analysis metrics
- Ensuring that features and services developed are performant and scalable
- You will report to the Development manager but will work closely with your colleagues in other countries so some travel might occur.
YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- You are a multi-skilled, solution-oriented person with a positive can-do attitude. You like working cross-functionally in an international fast-moving environment. In our work, focus and priorities may shift fast so flexibility is one of your strengths. You have really good communication skills, strong sense of ownership and responsibility, appreciating the freedom to be in control of your own time and effort. You are a true team player that really believes in the power of working in an agile team. If you see something in need of attention you dive right into it on your own initiative, not waiting for someone to tell you.
•React/ReactNative/Typescript, NoSQL to Java, (Spring Boot, Kafka, AWS, Jenkins, Docker), TDD and, last but certainly not least, agile development.
- You have an applicable university level education and when you speak and write in English, you do so with great confidence (min. B2 level of English).
- Long term cooperation across multiple projects and sectors.
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play.
- High-end IT equipment: monitors, headphones, fast fiber and WiFi (with no limits).
- Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card.
ASAP/ 15th of April
6 months +
At least 3 years of experience
Praca na zlecenie