- Type of position: Fullstack developer (Mid/Senior)
- Location: Warsaw, Client's office, Mokotów NOW remotely
- Project language: Polish and English (B2 min.)
- Project length: First contract on 3 months + possibly longterm
- Start: Best ASAP (max.4 weeks of notice period)
- Remuneration: Up to 135 zł/h (depending on your exp.)
This Client, a technology services company, provides innovative solutions in areas such as: Data Management, Big Data, Advanced Analytics and Compliance.
Currently, to one of their teams, we are seeking a fullstack
developer with Angular and .Net Core, who is not afraid of challenges and working in an international environment.
In a role of Angular Developer
you will work as an integral part of Client's Development team which works for a big foreign pharmaceutical US-located client
. The team mainly develops and maintains already-implemented Business Intelligence systems integrated with the client’s data lake. This company acts as a technical advisor for the client in Data-related projects and issues. KEY QUALIFICATIONS
- Work experience with: Angular (latest), .NET Core, CSS
- Fluency in English (min. B2 level)
- Analytical mind and approach to problem solving
- Experience with international project and foreign clients
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Being open and willing to learn new technolgies
NICE TO HAVE:
- Independence, commitment and creative approach to everyday work challenges.
- Having an experience in work with: UWP, Microservices environment, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Cloud platform
- Practical experience with Agile programming /development methodologies.
On described above position you will be responsible for:
- Developing a high quality, testable code, implementing and software testing
- Analysing and managing existing IT solutions
- Cooperating with Analysts and Designers in the field of customer requirements analysis and specifications of the functional and technical solutions offered
- Keeping technical documentation/installation instructions /manuals.
- Working for this Client, will give you growth opportunities for international career development and implementing your own ideas. This company mainly support the largest international organizations outside of Poland, working with cutting-edge BI and BigData technology stacks.
- Long-term cooperation on B2B contract.
- Opportunity to work in friendly, international atmosphere and opportunities for professional development.
- Co-financed benefit package (private healthcare, Multisport card).
- Prodata's occasional, integration events.
- Team retreats and internal activities such as Ping-Pong League or family picnics.
- Comfortable working conditions in a modern office and a friendly atmosphere in Mokotów.
- Free yoga lessons and fresh fruit every week.
First contract on 3 months +
Experience in work with: Angular (latest), .NET Core, CSS
Praca na zlecenie