· Industry: Health Care
· Location: Warsaw, Domaniewska 39
· Business trips: approx. 30 days per year
· Remote work: Yes (2/3 days in a week)
· Project language: English (required), Polish
· Remuneration: negotiable
· Project length: 2 years+ extension
· Start: ASAP
· Assignment type: B2B DETAILS:
Our client is a global company which employs in all approx. 2.750 people. They develop, produce and sell medical devices like resuscitator and the legendary BlueSensor™ electrodes to their newest landmark solutions. The consultant will join an international Business Analytics and Data Management Team where his tasks will consist developing, improving and professionalising the Enterprise Integration Platform. PROJECT ROLE
The client is looking for an open-minded and analytical Corporate Business Intelligence Consultant who enjoys hands-on work. The consultant will be part of a highly ambitious team responsible for successful BI solutions, Data Integration, Data Warehousing, Master Data, Reporting & Analysis and System Performance Optimisation. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop data flows within an Enterprise Data Warehouse environment.
- Design and develop metadata-driven ETL and data management solutions.
- Design and develop solutions within a Master Data Management environment.
- Maintain architecural integrity of various data systems.
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems.
- 3 years of experience in Master Data Management systems (Informatica, Profisee, Master Data Services, etc).
- 2-3 years of experience in C# development.
- Some experience in data synchronization systems. For example; integrating a 3rd party applications with a core enterprise system
- Previous experience in Ralph Kimball methodologies
- Excellent communication in English.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Flexibility to work within business hours of the US East Coast time-zone (between the hours of 14h00 – 23h00 central European time zone).
- University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
· Long-term cooperation
· Opportunity to work in friendly, international atmosphere
· Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play
· Business trips
· Flexible working hours.
· Relocation package/internal reference bonus. Start:
Praca na zlecenie