- Type of position: Fullstack .NET Developer
- Fully Remotly if you are independent Team
- Warsaw, Client's office, Mokotów (currently remotely)
- In the future we will probably cosider also cadidates from Kraków and Łódź and build teams in our offices
- Project language: Polish and English (B1 min.)
- Start: 1 month – the best ASAP
- Remuneration: Up to 140 zł/h (depending on your experience)
We are looking for 30 .NET Developers with pointed below skills. Apply if you live in Warsaw oraz apply with whole team -tthen you can work remotly from other cities. PROJECT DESCRIPTION:
This Client, a technology services company, provides innovative solutions in areas such as: Data Management, Big Data, Advanced Analytics and Compliance.
Company acts as a technical advisor for the client in Data-related projects and issues. JOB DESCRIPTION
You will rewrite software from UWP to Angular. As a .NET Developer you will work as an integral part of our Development team which works for a big foreign pharmaceutical US-located client
The team mainly develops and maintains already-implemented Business Intelligence systems
integrated with the client’s data lake
You’ll have an opportunity to deal with:
- Developing high quality, testable code, implementing and software testing.
- Analysing and managing existing Business Intelligence solutions.
- Cooperating with Analysts and Designers in the field of customer requirements analysis and specifications of the functional and technical solutions offered.
- Keeping technical documentation / installation instructions / manuals.
We are looking for 31 consultants with 2 combinations of competences:
- .NET Core, UWP/Xamarin, CSS;
- Angular, .NET Core, CSS
Despide of that we require:
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in .NET Development
- Communicative English skills (min. B1 level).
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Experience in work with foreign clients.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Independence, commitment and creative approach to problem solving.
- Experience in work with: Angular, .NET CORE, Microservices environment, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Cloud platform.
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies.
- Working for this Client, will give you growth opportunities for international career development and implementing your own ideas. This company mainly support the largest international organizations outside of Poland, working with cutting-edge BI and BigData technology stacks.
- Adjustable working hours.
- Long-term cooperation on B2B contract.
- Opportunity to work in friendly, international atmosphere and opportunities for professional development.
- Co-financed benefit package (private healthcare, Multisport card).
- Prodata's occasional, integration events.
- Team retreats and internal activities such as Ping-Pong League or family picnics.
- Comfortable working conditions in a modern office and a friendly atmosphere in Mokotów.
- Free yoga lessons and fresh fruit every week.
Praca na zlecenie