- Industry: Finance / Banking
- Business trips: Occasional
- Project language: English, Polish
- Remuneration: 120-134 PLN/H + VAT
- Project length: 8 months +
Project helps preventing financial crime by ensuring that we know who we are doing business with, where their money come from and understand the purpose or the transactions.
The solutions built by the train and which we implement in our team is strictly related to customers due diligence, on-boarding service for new customers, screening and risk scoring.
In our train there are also topics related to Hadoop, native iOS/Android mobile apps. As a development team most of the work is done in backend with some twist of frontend.
Our technological stack relates to Spring boot 1.5 and RXJava, with planned upgrade to spring boot 2 /Spring WebFlux, JUunit 5
and use of different types of data bases like Oracle, MSSQL, H2
. On frontend side right now the focus is on transformation from AngularJS to Angular 9. Essential Skills: Desirable Skills: WE OFFER:
- Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture.
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play.
- Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card.
- Internal reference bonus.
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.