- Industry: Finance / Banking
- Business trips: Occasional
- Project language: English, Polish
- Renumeration: 110-134 PLN/H + VAT
- Project length: first contract till 31.12.2020
Design, develop test automation in COTS solutions.
Automated tester will be responsible for implementation test automation solution accordingly to Test Strategy and project needs, automated tests, depending on the loading in backlog.
Activities will be focused on delivering test automation plans and scenarios, test execution, test documentation, reporting bugs/incidents to the team, implementing test automation best practices. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyse and comment requirements and technical designs from a test perspective
- Designing, implementing and executing test cases by automated and manual test methods
- Contribute in defining the overall test plan approach for team
- Gathering and managing test data
- Monitoring and documenting test results
- Report, debug and verify defects
- Creatively removing impediments
- Recommending appropriate actions for test results
- 2+ years of hands-on test automation experience in Web GUI and API (REST) levels
- skills with data manipulation using various data formats (XML, CSV, JSON, plain text etc.)
- experience with SQL queries preparation
- experience with working with source code control tools (GIT).
- understanding of Agile software development and exhibit strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- experience with working with CI tools (Jenkins/Bamboo) is a plus
- Very good communication skills in English
- Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture.
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play.
- Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card.
- Internal reference bonus.
first contract till 31.12.2020
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.