Industry: Finance / Banking
Business trips: Occasional
Project language: English, Polish
Remuneration: 90-130 PLN/H + VAT (depending on experience)
Project length: 6 months + ABOUT THE PROJECT:
You will be responsible for the installation, operation, maintenance and improvement of databases, database management systems and platforms. You will design and implement database structure and plans for upgrades as well as act as 3rd level support in all matters related to databases. PROJECT REQUIREMENTS:
- Manage and perform Root Cause Analysis and reviews to prevent Incidents from re-occurring.
- Provide operational and development support services for the Core Banking ORACLE DB environments.
- Advise on Architecture, facilitate Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company & customer data on the Core Banking Platform.
- Develop and maintain database implementation procedures to support non-PROD and PROD instances.
- Deploy and configure monitoring tools and develop functional DB Key performance metrics to be monitored.
- Plan, support and oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Perform regular tests, troubleshooting and integration of new features.
- Actively develop and maintain automated DB maintenance scripts.
- Participate in 24/7 support for critical situations if the team is obliged to offer that to contribute to the team’s performance.
Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture.
Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play.
Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card.
Internal reference bonus. Start:
6 months +
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.