Business trips: Occasionally to DK
Remote work: Currently 100% remote, later on occasionally
Project language: English(required)/Polish
Project length: Long-term
Assignment type: B2B
Remuneration: Negotiable RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATION: We are looking for a Business Intelligence/Data Engineer to join BI team and be responsible for ETL process (ETL- Extract/Transform/Load of data):
- Responsible for integration between company systems, containing source data, and Datawarehouse based on SQL database. The integration is coded in SSIS packages, and experience in Python will be valued.
- Order changes to firewalls, to establish the right connections.
- Responsible for classification of data, creation of workspaces, and user access to data/workspaces.
- Establishing new integrations and maintenance/monitoring of existing integrations.
- Creating reports in PowerBI desktop.
Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture
Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play
Flexible working hours
Co-financed benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card
Relocation package and internal reference bonus Start:
Praca na zlecenie