- Industry: Finance / Banking
- Location: Remote now / Gdańsk
- Business trips: Occasional
- Project language: English, Polish
- Renumeration: 85 – 95 PLN/H + VAT on B2B
- Project length: 12 months+
The candidate will be responsible for the Support, Maintenance, deployment and automation for a variety of applications, as well as automations / improvements activities. Also sharing, advising, and educating others on sound design principles related to reliable operations and deployment of our software, and working closely with members of the infrastructure, Business and Development teams. Facilitate top-notch delivery and support of services.
In Application Operations, we are the technical subject matter experts on all application-related aspects of designing, testing, operating and improving IT services. We are working with Docker containers, Apache spark cluster, Java applications, Apache tomcat platform, Oracle databases, Git repositories, Bash/Python/PowerShell scripting, Windows and Linux operating systems.
You are, together with the team, responsible for operating the IT organization's applications and for ensuring operational stability. What you’ll be doing:
- Provide ongoing support and improvement of applications and services
- Manage technical integrity, upgrades, releases and deployments of the applications
- Ensure updated application documentation in the CMDB and Knowledge Management System (KMS).
- Identify candidates for automation, and ensure it’s implemented
- Manage relationships with business and IT peers
- Operating System knowledge (Windows, Linux, Unix)
- ITIL and/or knowledge of processes
- SQL knowledge (Oracle/PLSQL will be an asset, other SQL accepted)
- Knowledge and practical experience of event monitoring
As a person you are/have:
- Talent for proactive problem solving
- “Can do” attitude and you make it happen
- Creative and innovative with strong problem-solving skills
- Curious and interest on understanding and fulfilling business requirements
- Striving towards excellence while continuously raising the bar
- Client comes first mentality
- Interest by nature on the latest technological trends
- You support your ideas and decisions with constructive and solid arguments
- Ability to think differently and outside the box
- Strong focus on your personal development
- Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture.
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play.
- Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card.
- Internal reference bonus.
12 months +
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.