- Industry: World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, this Client is present in 80 countries with approximately 65.000 employees and serves more than 3 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902.
- Project language: Polish and English (B2 min.)
- Project length: Long-term cooperation, min 12 months
- Remuneration: Negotiable, attractive salary.
Client's IT department is organized with teams spread across the world (USA, France, Germany, Poland, India, China), in order to support multi-center execution of Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) projects for our customers. As the E&C business activities are re-centered in Europe and Asia, they are reinforcing the Global IT Competency Center in Krakow, Poland, articulated around three pillars: Software Development, Application Evolution and Infrastructure Support
IT Administrator will report to Global E&C Solutions Director IT Infrastructure, Operations & Support. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing the E&C virtual platforms based on VMWare and XEN host systems
- Managing the lifecycle of the E&C virtual systems on premise and in AWS cloud
- Managing service providers for housing and networking
- Participate in projects to set up, optimize and migrate virtual server and client environments on premise and on AWS
- Support and manage Oracle, MS-SQL and AWS
- Manage the lifecycle of virtual client systems, optimize Citrix platform
- University degree (Information Technology) or equivalent experience
- Very good knowledge of Windows Servers technology
- Fluency in scripting (e.g. PowerShell, VB script etc.),
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in at least 2 of the following areas: VMware / Citrix XEN / Oracle and/or MS-SQL administration / AWS cloud
- Long-term cooperation on B2B contract.
- Opportunity to work in friendly, international atmosphere and opportunities for professional development
- Co-financed benefit package (private healthcare, Multisport card).
- Relocation package/bonus and internal reference bonus.
Minimum 5 years of professional experience
Praca na zlecenie