· Industry: Health Care
· Location: Warsaw or 100% remotely
· Project language: English (required), Polish
· Remuneration: up to 250zł/h netto + vat
· Project length: One year + extensions
· Start: ASAP
· Assignment type: B2B DETAILS:
The client is a global company which employs in all approx. 2.750 people. They develop, produce and sell medical devices, which enable doctors and nurses to save lives on a daily basis. The Consultant will be the go to person in all aspects of ERP and Label systems in manufacturing area. Assisting and supporting Business Process Owners in optimizing and maintaining ERP and Label systems. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participating in application related projects and assisting in the global roll out of the M3 application suite.
- Being an expert in manufacturing processes.
- Understanding flows from a Manufacturing perspective.
- Identifying practical solutions within the framework of the standard system by engaging in dialogue with users.
- Handling system configuration, testing, training and documentation in co-operation with external partners.
- Being responsible for the Label system.
- Strong knowledge of IT Applications; M3.
- Good analytical skills, interest in business processes and system expertise.
- Knowledge of Veraciti is a plus.
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
· Long-term cooperation.
· Opportunity to work in friendly, international atmosphere
· Flexible working hours.
· Relocation package/internal reference bonus.
· Co-financed benefit package (private healthcare, Multisport) Start:
Praca na zlecenie